As the editor in chief I am proud to announce that Cognitive Behaviour Therapy has a new impact factor.
Last year the impact factor (IF) was IF=4.413.
New the new number is; IF=5.761.
This is a good value considering the hard competition from other journals such as Behaviour Research and Therapy (IF=4.5) and Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology (IF=5.3).
CBT is now top 12 of 131 journals within the field of “Psychology, Clinical subject category”.
Journals with similar content (impact factors):
- Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology: 5.348
- Journal of Anxiety Disorders: 5.264
- Behaviour Research and Therapy: 4.473
- Journal of Clinical Psychiatry: 4.384
- Behavior Therapy: 4.183
- Behavior Modification: 3.368
- Journal of Psychiatric Research: 3.301
- Cognitive and Behavioral Practice: 2.946
- Journal of Clinical Psychology: 2.885
- Cognitive Therapy and Research: 2.503
- Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry: 2.183
…and some that (still) have higher IFs:
- Depression and Anxiety: 6.505
- Journal of Abnormal Psychology: 6.673
- Clinical Psychology-Science and Practice: 6.724
- Clinical Psychology Review: 12.792
- Biological Psychiatry: 13.382
- Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics: 17.659
- American Journal of Psychiatry: 18.112
- JAMA Psychiatry: 21.596