Today the results from the election for the new board of directors of International Society for Research on Internet Interventions (ISRII) was revealed. Voting by the membership concluded on 29 November 2013, with an overwhelming majority approving the slate. Members of the 2014 Board of Directors are listed below:
- President: Heleen Riper (Netherlands)
- President-elect: Kate Cavanagh (UK)
- Past-President: Lee Ritterband (USA)
- Secretary: Per Carlbring (Sweden)
- Treasurer: Brian Danaher (USA)
- Director: Gerhard Andersson (Sweden)
- Director: Frances Kay-Lambkin (Australia)
- Director: David Mohr (USA)
- Director: Pepijn Van De Ven (Ireland)
We would like to thank the following Board members as they end their distinguished terms of service to the Society: Helen Christensen, Treasurer (2011-2013), Pim Cuijpers, Director (2011-2013), and Ricardo Muñoz, Director (2011-2013).
The next ISRII conference will be held in ten months. Mark your calendar for the 7th ISRII Scientific Meeting in Valencia, Spain, 23 – 25 October 2014! Watch for details to be announced on the new ISRII website that will go live soon!